Thursday, August 18, 2011

Polyvore Profile - Clara in Washington

Almost immediately after finishing Clara in Washington, I knew I wanted to make a Polyvore Profile for Clara! I also can't believe I haven't done one since May, which is kind of crazy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the appropriately patriotic-coloured Clara profile.

Clara

For my Melbournian friends, Penny Tangey will be at this year's Melbourne Writer's Festival at the following two sessions: Politics and YA (August 31st, 12.30pm) and Clara in Washington (September 1st, 10am). Further information and tickets can be purchased from the MWF website.

2 comments:

Rhiannon Hart said...

LOVE that outfit! Makes me want to go shopping. Which is so bad!!

Steph said...

Thanks Rhiannon! I am trying to resist the urge to shop by thinking of Disneyland and my US trip next month (it's so hard - Polyvore makes it very tempting...)

Post a Comment